How to begin the process… We will work for and with YOU!
- Contact your local county human service offices to apply for Medicaid benefits. You can also download the application for medical assistance at DHS Medical Assistance Application
- After you have applied for medical assistance, contact your county or health plan for a nurse to come out to authorize services. You can inform the nurse that you would like to use Bella Mente to provide your continuum of care.
- If you have existing services and/or a PCA from another agency contact the Bella Mente home office to request assistance or you can download the intake packet and employee packet and submit online automatically.
- If you are new to PCA services or do not have a PCA Bella Mente will help you secure a responsible, reliable and trusted PCA to render your services. We go above and beyond for you and will advertise and recruit for you!
- We are happy to assist you in the process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Bella Mente staff at 218-301-7301 or email email@example.com